Monday 9 May 2016

Hello fellow marine biologists!

Hello, my name is Michelle Hochberger and I am a senior from Florida Atlantic University studying Biology with a focus on Marine Biology. My marine science interests include sea turtle rehabilitation and conservation, and also marine mammal research. I have just finished a semester at the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute (HBOI) in Ft. Pierce, they are affiliated with FAU and strive to drive home the importance of marine conservation and research through an immersion of various marine science/biodiversity/ecology lectures and labs. My experience at HBOI was the best of my academic career and inspired me to enroll in this very course to keep my feet wet in the field work experience pool. I hope to learn different research and field techniques to further my career goals and head to graduate school! I cannot wait to meet everybody and learn through the different experiences we have had. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment