Sunday 8 May 2016

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!
 My name is Ashley Ebersole and I’m going into my third year at the University of North Florida in the fall. I was born and raised in Jacksonville, and, having been living near the ocean my entire life, I’ve grown up with a passion and respect for both it and the creatures that call it home. I’m a lover of animals both in and out of the sea and some of my main interests are wildlife and habitat conservation as well as animal behavior. A few of the things I’m looking to get from this course are some hands-on experience that will both help to prepare me for graduate school and that will give me a taste of what careers I might be interested in. I’m also extremely excited to see parts of Florida that I never have before (like the Keys!) as well as meet everyone else on the trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment