Tuesday 10 May 2016

Hey!


Hello, my name is Gage Burdick. I am a current senior at University of South Florida St Petersburg and plan to graduate in December. My parents have been scuba diving since they were young, so at an early age I got an introduction to the amazing wonders of the marine world. Since the age of about 9 I knew I wanted to do something in the ocean as a career when I get older. Now with this “older” so close now, I have only grown so much more passionate about pursuing a career in the marine sciences. I hope this course can help me narrow down a specific field at where I might want to specialize in as well as meet new people and discover new places. I look forward to beginning this course and seeing all the great things it has to offer me and everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment