Sunday 8 May 2016

Heya!

My name is Kari Fremont and I am a senior at University of South Florida St. Petersburg studying Marine Biology. I grew up in Daytona Beach, FL. My desire to study marine biology came from my volunteering experience at the Marine Science Center in Ponce Inlet, FL where I assisted in the Sea Turtle Hospital. I then moved away to pursue my studying and love for all things marine! Along with my studies, I participate in clean ups with the community and my friends. I love to be a part of groups of like-minded beings who are making a change and restoring mother nature. My passion is to work with sea turtles and conservation, but I believe this course will help me get hands on experience and figure out exactly what I can do with my degree. I am looking forward to meeting everyone, exploring parts of Florida I haven't been to yet, and leaning lots of new things about marine science!
Rescue, Rehab, Release

No comments:

Post a Comment