Saturday 21 May 2016

Hi it's Rachel!

Hi everyone I forgot to post a blog about myself before the trip , so here it goes! Sorry it is so late! My name is Rachel and I just finished my fourth year at UNF. I started out school with my mind set on nursing school and thought that was what I really wanted to do until my sophomore year was over. That is when I realized that it was just not the major for me and had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I took a marine biology class in high school and had absolutely loved it and it
came so natural for me, but I never thought of making a career out of it. That is when I just decided to go for it and changed my major to Coastal Biology & I'm so happy now!! :) I grew up in Jax my whole life and love it because it is right by the ocean. I played travel soccer all of my life until college and play intramurals, too! I love sea turtles and that's my passion, but I am excited to see if this class opens my eyes to something new that I had never thought of before. I can't wait for the rest of this trip and getting closer to everyone and making new friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment