Monday 2 May 2016

HOLA!

Hi everyone! My name is Reena Torrance and I will be one of the graduate TA's for the course.  I am currently a graduate student at the University of West Florida, pursuing a masters in biology.

My research focuses on the alongshore abundance and distribution of sandy beach macroinvertebrates, using Donax variabilis (Coquina clam) as a model organism.

Sandy beach ecology, animal behavior, management and monitoring of marine environments to better promote long term sustainability, and sampling methodology are among my research interests.

I am so looking forward to:

  • the class in general - and all it has to offer 
  • meeting everyone 
  • adventuring all over florida - exploring
  • doing what I love : ) 

See you soon,
Reena 



No comments:

Post a Comment