Monday 16 May 2016

Into Week at UWF

The intro week at UWF was pretty fun but also a little challenging. There was a ton of lectures that eventually just became too much but it was all necessary information to go over before the class begins. We also had to get certified for snorkeling which included a swimming test as well, that made some realize how out of shape they were, including me. Then the team building exercise we all did was actually really fun and tested how well we can work together; if I must say as a team we can figure stuff out fairly easily and execute great team work. The people in my group are all awesome and I feel like as a group we will be able to accomplish so much during our 5 more weeks together and individually I feel like I will be able to learn so much from this course. GO UWF TEAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment