Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hello to Marine Field Studies

Hello, my name is Laura Wardrop. I am interested in participating in the Study Abroad in Florida Experience that is offered by the Florida Institute of Oceanography. 


I am a student at Jacksonville University, seeking a dual bachelor’s degree in Marine Science and Engineering. I am pursuing these degrees to prepare for employment with an agency or company involved in environmental protection. I expect to gain a better understanding of oceanic, freshwater and brackish water ecosystems, and this program should round out my exposure to Florida’s diverse coastal ecosystems. This practical experience and broader exposure should help when studying hydrology and its applications to engineering.
I can't wait to meet all of you in the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment