Friday 17 June 2016

It's Been Fun!

As a long journey comes to an end, the last week was full of adventure like always. From the research estuary that is the GTMNERR to the dunes of the local beach spots, we ventured all around the area. I learned all about new sampling methods and completed my first 24 hour study. After the long night, we went into data analysis and finishing up the course. After this whole experience is said and done, I can say I learned a lot of new things and met some really awesome people. From the open ocean on  the Weatherbird ii to the upland forests of Pensacola, there were so many new places that I was lucky enough to visit. My favorite part of the trip though was meeting all the professors from each university. They shined light on all the areas of marine biology for me and gave me perspective for the future to come. All I can really say about this course is that it was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. It was a crazy experience and I am so happy to be able to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment