Monday 20 June 2016

There's a lot left to explore

Wow, what an amazing, exhausting, incredible, and one in a life-time opportunity experiences this has been. I never knew signing up what I would be in store for. I met some amazing people, and made some news that I think I will have for a very long time. Not only did this open my eyes about the different directions you can take Marine Biology, but it fueled my drive to be one even more. We were taken to places, and used equipment that I might not ever see again. The memories and learning experiences we were exposed to are something that I won't ever forget.  The course showed me just how easy it is to get involved, and how many opportunities are out there right at your finger tips. After this course ended, I've already applied for internships and volunteer work that would't have been possible if I hadn't taken this course. I would do it all over again if I could, and highly recommend any student with the passion to be in the ocean to take this course. I can't wait to see how our little marine biology family ends up in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment