Monday 20 June 2016

The Final Blog

At the end of our final week, I didn't realize how much I bonded with this group. I look at the first group picture we took at UWF, when I was still learning everyone's name, and now I see how I have made so many new friends. This course has taught me a lot about myself and what I want to do with my career. I am proud to say that I went into this marine program because I have learned skills that I feel most people don't use until graduate school.


It would be strange to think of where I would be without this marine course. If I hadn't, I believe I would still be questioning what I would want to do with my career path. Although, I have also learned that the path you set out for yourself is not always the path you will end up taking. So for now, I will continue to pursue my interests and see where they lead me. 


Thank you all so much for this opportunity and for giving me a chance to bond with an incredible group of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment