Sunday 8 May 2016

Greetings!

Hello all!
     My name is Alyssa. I am a full time Junior majoring in Biology with a concentration in Marine Science at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. I have been going here since the beginning of my sophomore year. I attended Florida Gulf Coast University my freshman year.  I also work full time as a Quality & Regulatory Engineer Assistant at Endo-Theraputics. I have been working here for two years. In my spare time I love to travel and spend time with my fiancé and dog Zoey.

     I have always had a passion for animals and the ocean. I volunteer at Pinellas Country animal services walking dogs and fostering kittens!.

     On this trip I hope to get hands-on experience in the field to prepare me for grad school and a future career. I hope to work in different types of ecosystems and find my passion. I can't wait to visit new places in Florida and learn about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment