Saturday 7 May 2016

Hello! :)

Hey everyone!
     My name is Jenna Martin and I am a senior at Florida Gulf Coast University graduating this upcoming Fall! I am 21, originally from New York, and been living in Florida for about three and a half years now. I grew up loving animals, and with age my love for the ocean grew as well. A marine science major combines these two big parts of my life making it the perfect major for me. My career plans include sea turtle rescue and rehabilitation / sea turtle conservation...basically anything that gets me near these amazing creatures! :) I am hoping that this course will allow me to get into the "nitty gritty" of how we as humans are truly affecting our oceans, along with learning many new things in the field. Im excited to begin this course and finally be in other places throughout Florida than just Coral Springs and Fort Myers, as well as meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment